Sunday, January 3, 2010

To Fight with Holmes

The day starts off lazily as I inch like a sloth through my morning rituals. I make a couple of rounds of boxing before Jennifer comes over and we spend the day going over principles and realization. I hope it wasn't in vain.
Jessica arrives with Keemow's final fitting for his Tool hoodie. Just a couple more adjustments for his arms and call it GQ. Chris makes it on time as well and we head out to go see the UFC fight. So we actually round up a table at Buffalo Wild Wings after an hour of waiting. But not before I prominently stain Chris's new Texas Sweater with barbeque sauce. Caribbean Jerk to be exact. Jennifer calls the winner, Rashad Evans. I still think Thiago Silva is the better fighter. I call Bushido!
The next day I am Sherlock bound. Again I slowly brush the teeth and waste hot water in the shower and make my way to Target to spend the rest of my gift card on groceries. I cook some orange chicken with jasmine rice and pass out for an hour or two. When I get up its time to go see the legendary detective himself. The fries at Studio Movie Grill move me as Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law lightheartedly entertain me. I didn't even know Rachael McAdams was in this, but I love falling in love with that beautiful smile of hers. All in all Guy Ritchie got it right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment